Smart Cards with Built-In Fingerprint Scanners
Technology Review, June 27, 2006.
Open source community's Honeyd,
Network World Fusion, February 2004.
Picture this: Technology lets you hide information inside an image,
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, August 21 2003.
Michigan Graduate Student Who Studies Computing Secrecy Fears Prosecution Under New Law,
The Chronicle of Higher Education, April 23 2003.
Laws and sausages, ZDNet UK, April 16 2003.
Politics 1 Science 0 (Michigan own goal), Ars Technica, April 15 2003.
'Super-DMCA' fears suppress security research, SecurityFocus, April 14 2003.
Strategies & Issues: Honeypots - Sticking It to Hackers, Network Magazine, April 4 2003.
US security group issues global honey challenge, ZDNet Australia, February 18, 2003.
Help Perfect The Cracker Antfarm With honeyd, Slashdot, February 18, 2003.
Bait and Switch with Honeyd, Information Security, February, 2003.
Enges Korsett - Systrace setzt Regeln für erlaubte Systemaufrufe durch, Linux-Magazin, December, 2002.
- Steganography: Hidden Data, Computerworld, June 10, 2002.
No Hidden Messages At Pro-Bin Laden Site - Experts, Newsbytes, December 12, 2001.
- Fresh Numbers, Computerra, December 7, 2001.
- Scientists clued in to secret code transmitted on the Web, The University Record, November 12, 2001.
- Spurlos verschwunden, InformationWeek, November 8, 2001.
- Hidden Messages: Any There There?, Wired News, November 8, 2001.
- Geheimschrift im Bildcode, Stuttgarter Zeitung, November 2, 2001.
- When a Picture Is Worth a Thousand Secrets: The Debate Over Online Steganography, The Digital Beat, October 31, 2001.
- Are terrorists using hidden messages?, Telepolis, October 31, 2001.
- Steganografia, la scienza più amata dai terroristi, La Repubblica.it, October 30, 2001.
- Veiled Messages of Terrorists May Lurk in Cyberspace, New York Times, October 30, 2001.
- Does the medium conceal the message?, Workpolis.com, October 27, 2001.
- Geheime codes ontcijferd, NRC Handelsblad, October 27, 2001.
- How the terror trail went unseen, Telepolis, October 8 2001.
- Islamic terror code 'breakthrough', BBC News Online, October 5 2001.
- Verwenden die muslimischen Terroristen Steganografie?, Telepolis, September 26, 2001.
- Study: No hidden code in Web pix, MSNBC, September 26 2001.
- Secret Code in Web Images?, National Center of Policy Analysis, September 26 2001.
- Quell'orchestra suona la morte della rete libera, Punto Informatico, September 26 2001.
- Weinig criminele informatie in foto's, Planet Internet, September 27 2001.
- Terrorists' codes not hidden in Web images, ZDNet Asia, September 27 2001.
How the plotters slipped US net, The Guardian, September 27 2001.
Study Finds Low Use Of Steganography On Internet, Slashdot, September 26 2001.
Massive search reveals no secret code in web images, New Scientist, September 25 2001.
Research slaps crypto-banning Feds, The Register, September 22 2001.
Tackling terror with technology, BBC News Online, September 21 2001.
- E-mail goes around world using county staffer's identity, Ann Arbor News, May 3 2001.
- ITD works to remedy weakness, Michigan Daily, March 2001.
- Hackers give state Web site the bird, Ann Arbor News, March 2001.
- U-M official cites online security flaw, Ann Arbor News, March 2001.
Breach Firewall-1, ZDNet newswire, August 2000.
You're Safe from Sniffing?, Windows 2000 magazine, June 2000.
networks lose their security advantage due to packet-capturing
tool, InfoWorld magazine, May 2000.
- U-M researchers to develop Network File System client for Microsoft, University of Michigan College of Engineering, April 22, 2009.
- PolyServe Steps Up Storage Leadership With Sponsorship of Network File System Protocol Development,
PR Newswire, February 21 2005.
- New NFS Standard Is Brewing,
Byte and Switch, February 22 2005.
- PolyServe Sponsors Development of Network File System Protocol,
LinuxElectrons, February 21 2005.
- Peace, love and paychecks,
Forbes (via MSNBC), September 20 2004.
- Truth and lies about Linux scalability,
SearchEnterpriseLinux.com, September 25 2003.
Network Appliance Announces Grant to University of Michigan for
Multivendor NFS Version 4 Linux Interoperability Development,
Network Appliance press release, July 2000.
making of NFSv4, SunWorld magazine, June 2000.
loosens its grip on NFS, InfoWorld magazine, February 2000.
Microsystems Gives Key Component of NFS to the Open Source
Community, Sun Microsystems press release, February 2000.