CITI's previous work, performed under a CITI/ITCom
Memorandum of Understanding dated October
2, 2002, provided a successful Network Testing and Performance (NTAP)
testbed for the deployment of secure network testing and performance
tools, using Globus/GARA, KX509, KeyNote, AFS PTS for group membership,
and policy-based packet routing, to allow secure invocation of
network testing tools on remote platforms.
The primary goals of the partnership for FY 2003-2004 are to
- Add automatic mapping of network test segments to the appropriate PMPs
- Harden the testbed code for production use.
- Deploy and measure performance of the NTAP code in the ITCom lab.
- Record test results in a central database.
- Investigate host endpoint testing.
Detailed project goals are described in the MOU.
See current project download
ITCom, University of Michigan